Wednesday 19 August 2015

Virgin lady Vowed never to marry a living person, now she is married to ‘Jesus Christ’ [See Photos of Ceremony]

Jessica Hayes a 38 year old High school teacher is one of 230 consecrated virgins in the US who have pledged never to have any sexual activities or marry a living person, During the weekend Jessica Hayes Got married to the Son of God ‘Jesus Christ’, this was a ceremony that attracted hundreds of people.

Consecrated virgins are like nuns, they live chaste lives, the only difference is that they don’t live in convents and they are not obliged to take on any particular work for the Catholic Church.
See pics from the wedding after the cut…

“My students asked if they should call me Mrs. Hayes when I come back to school next week, and no, I’m still Ms.’But I am married to Jesus.” she said.
‘I think that in some sense, we’re all called to be married. It’s just a matter of discerning how. So, my marriage is to Christ and someone else’s marriage is to their spouse,’ she told Wane.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment