Tuesday 25 August 2015

Jet displays to be 'significantly restricted' after Shoreham crash

Flying displays over land by vintage jets are to be "significantly restricted until further notice" in the wake of the Shoreham air crash, the Civil Aviation Authority says.

The death toll in the crash could rise to 20, police have warned, as the operation to recover the plane's wreckage begins.
The organisers of Shoreham Airshow have defended their safety record, insisting their pilots and aircrafts are required to meet "rigorous safety requirements".

2 comments:

  1. Anonymous15:18:00

    You really make it seem really easy together with your presentation however I find this
    topic to be actually something which I believe I might never understand.

    It seems too complex and very large for me. I am
    looking ahead to your subsequent put up, I'll try to get the grasp of it!


    Here is my weblog; lasertest

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous18:56:00

    Remarkable! Its actually amazing article, I have got much clear idea regarding from this article.


    Here is my site lasertest

    ReplyDelete

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment