Friday 30 October 2015

Man City youngster looking to take his chances

Kelechi Iheanacho is determined to seize every chance he gets to impress for Manchester City.

The 19-year-old Nigerian striker made a big impression on his first start for the club with a goal and two assists in a 5-1 Capital One Cup thrashing of Crystal Palace on Wednesday.
I know I have the quality to prove myself any time I am given the chance. So any time I am on the pitch I have to work hard and play to the instruction of the coach and try to score a goal. That is what I am working on.
It is quite difficult because they are professional players, they have played in a lot of competitions and a lot of games and I am just coming up. I need to work hard every day and hopefully I will break in.
– KELECHI IHEANACHO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment