Friday 17 July 2015

Blog Visitor Narrative-GETTING PREGNANT TO HOOK LE BOO

I Am a 24 years old undergraduate (finishing next year),i used to have a bf that i dated for 4years but we broke up early last year...it was so painful but i tried to move on so April this year i met this guy that i grew up together with,but we had lost contact since he travelled out of the country.

 We started dating and its kind of serious between us.He told me he has one Australian girlfriend who is going to help him secure his stay permit and he's travelling to meet her this December,he told me he's not planning anything serious with her that he's going to handle it and that he wants to marry me.

 We had sex last week and he used protection cos he doesn't want me to get pregnant now, cos I am yet to finish UNI.

The problem now is i don't know if i should trust him and wait for him to come back or get pregnant for him to hook him down?.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment