Tuesday 14 July 2015

RIFT AMONGST SIBLINGS

Good Morning Ochuko,

My narrative goes thus:
I am the first born and the only lady out of four children and i am in
my middle thirties but not yet married(soon by God'd grace),also
graduated 10 yrs ago,no job but doing my handiwork now.

I have a younger brother who's the last born and the only one who's working in a good company,he just got married recently(not up to thirty yrs old though).


The problem is that I observe that my mum respects our last born a lot
and he's so proud and very rude.When my mum is talking to him and the
wife over the phone,it shows respect but she hardly shows me any
regard (i still live with my parents). 


This my brother can shout we the older ones down,he doesn't care what you think about him.Before his marriage,we were so close and I was the one running helter skelter even to the extent of carrying his wife's load and washing the plates during the wedding but after his wedding,he became distant,doesn't
call or care and if I call him,he starts giving excuses why he doesn't
call.

He fought the older brother (first son) recently who prostrated
with him on his wedding day telling him he's jealous because he's not
yet married and he shouted his elder brother down.Anytime I try to
correct him,he doesn't take to correction and my mum will ever support
him even if he's wrong.



He came visiting on Saturday but we ended up disagreeing as usual in solving the feud and he shouted at me seriously in the presence of his wife saying that

i am 10yrs older!
 I know i am not yet where i am supposed to be and God knows i am not jealous of him,even now as i am typing,any mention of him at home even if its good,my mum will say I shouldn't mention his name again that i am jealous he got married before me.


Only God knows I tried for him on his wedding day(teary eyes),God is my witness .I have also prayed to God to lift me up because everywhere I go,i am
always told that i am a glorious person and I know I shall be victorious
by God's grace. Please my BV's,how do we solve this upcoming rift
within my siblings because I foresee future problems and how can I
handle this rude brother in a way I can be respected? 

I am always thinking but no solution is forth coming.

 Note: I don't beg him for money neither does he give me oo before people start saying maybe we are collecting from him.The elder brother is working but not yet married and he's even the one who gives the little he has to our parents
and he's still very humble.


Thanks and awaiting your comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment