Sunday 12 July 2015

Story from a blog visitor

Dear Ochuko...
I met Mr A through my friend in school. I actually accepted going out with him because I was lonely and thought it would just be a fun thing as I was not ready for a serious relationship. 
We started dating, he stays in PH while I school at Owerri. Things started getting serious oh. My guy carry me go see him family and they were nice to. Lol... The whole thing looked like a format to me because guys of now a days can not be trusted. I really didn't take seeing his family serious because I didn't know his plans of marrying me. 

Far gone in the relationship Mr A started asking for my hand in marriage but I didn't give him any reply. Here the problem: his character can be so unpredictable most times, when he offends me he never says sorry Stella nah me go use my mouth tell myself sorry, He snaps when angry, makes decisions without me, he doesn't give me money(not that I complain) 


please dear bvs to crown it all he wants me to get pregnant. 

He is the first son and it seems they are pressurising him to get married. He loves me a lot and admitted to me that he never planned on falling in love with me and I love him too but with these signs I am confused about marrying him, I don't know if he may change or become worse in marriage.

I am in my early twenties.I would appreciate your advise and for those that want to cuss me out remember diaris god oh...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment