Tuesday 14 July 2015

Blog Visitor Narrative

Dear Ochuko,
  I have learnt a lot from here and I need advice from my fellow BV's urgently.
I am 26 years old. I got married quite early at 22 and I have two kids. Early last year my husband and I had serious issues ranging from lack of respect, infidelity to financial challenges which led to our separation in Feb last year. Fast forward four months after our separation, I met and reconnected with an old friend online and one thing led to another and we had sex.


 I really thought I liked this new guy, i was carried away, but I lost interest immediately after the encounter and stopped seeing him. Since then I have been alone taking care of my kids. Even with a lot of men flocking around me. Fast forward now almost a year after our separation my husband is back and he wants us to settle our differences and get back together because of the kids and he has also promised to turn a new leaf. 

The problem now is that I am feeling really guilty and dirty for sleeping with someone else. A part of me wants to tell him and another part of me don't. Please what should I do? Truth is I still love him and want to go back to my Home. I don't know if telling him would make him change his mind or affect his decision. I never thought we were going to get back together. I have been having sleepless nights. need your advice and not insults please..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment