Saturday 24 October 2015

I will continue miss my late wife, Stella – Obasanjo

Former President Olusegun Obasanjo on Saturday recalled memories of life with his late wife, Stella , who he said he would continue to miss her greatly.

Speaking at the 10th memorial service for the late Stella at the Chapel of Christ the Glorious King within the Olusegun Obasanjo Presidential Library (OOPL), Abeokuta, Obasanjo said the tribute he had written about her in his book; My Watch, tells it all.
“I wont say much about her today because  much had been written already in my tribute about my late wife in the book, ‘My Watch’ and part of it says, she will be dearly missed by me, my family and the Abebe family,” Obasanjo said.
Mr. John Abebe who spoke on behalf of the Abebe family said their sister and daughter would be missed.
For the Deputy National chairman,  All Progressives Congress (APC), South, Segun Oni described late Stella as quintessential woman, who was born and raised in family reputed for  humility and integrity.

Stella died on October 23, 2005 following a botchedsurgery at a hospital in Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment