Sunday 8 November 2015

Adele banned from posting own tweets after 'drunk tweeting' in past

Adele is banned from posting her own tweets due to her "drunk tweeting" in the past.

The Hello singer, who has almost 24 million Twitter followers, said her management now have to sign them off before they go online.
She revealed the rule was imposed after she nearly put her foot in "quite a few times" when the social media site first came out.
An audience member asked Adele if it was true during upcoming show Adele At The BBC, hosted by Graham Norton. She laughed and replied: "That is true, yeah."
The last time Adele appeared on TV was at the Oscars in February 2013.
The last time Adele appeared on TV was at the Oscars in February 2013. Credit: Reuters
She added: "I mean I'm not a drinker any more, but when Twitter first came out I was, like, drunk tweeting, and nearly put my foot in it quite a few times.
"So my management decided that you have to go through two people and then it has to be signed off by someone, but they're all my tweets.
"No one writes my tweets. They just post them for me. So, yeah, that's very, very true."
The one-off hour-long show is Adele's first TV performance since she performed Skyfall at the Oscars in February 2013.
She will perform classic tracks, as well as songs from her new album 25, and talk about her life and career.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment