Monday 9 November 2015

First Man United goal a dream - Lingard

Manchester United youngster Jesse Lingard says scoring his first senior goal for the club was a dream come true.

The 22-year-old, who has appeared in United's last seven games, netted in his side's 2-0 win over West Brom on Saturday afternoon.
Yeah, it was (a dream come true). I've been a bit rash with my finishing recently but to be composed in that situation was good and I am glad it went in.
I'm definitely growing in confidence. The manager has put faith in me to start some really important games so my confidence is obviously sky high.
I had to work hard in training and I've got my rewards. Now I need to be consistent with my performances as I know the manager likes that from his players.
If I can carry on like this then that will obviously be great for me.
– JESSE LINGARD SPEAKING TO MANUTD.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment