Friday 13 November 2015

Ronaldo says he will never reveal identity of son's mother

Cristiano Ronaldo will never publicly reveal who his son's biological mother is. The football superstar said he will tell his five-year-old son the truth when he is older, but the outside world will never know.

Speaking to ITV chat show host Jonathan Ross, he said: "I am sure he is going to understand 100%.
"I'm going to say when I feel that the time is right. When he is 10, 11, 12? I don't know, let's see.
"When he grows up, I am always going to tell him the truth because he deserves, because he is my son. But I am not going to say because people want me to say."
Ronaldo says he will tell his son who his biological mother is when he is older.
Ronaldo says he will tell his son who his biological mother is when he is older. Credit: Reuters
Asked if he thinks it's a problem his son does not have a relationship with his biological mother, he said: "For me it's not.
"In the world many kids don't have a mum, don't have dads, or dads die, mums die.
"Cristiano has a dad, an unbelievable dad."
Ronaldo and model Irina Shayk split in January after dating for five years.
Ronaldo and model Irina Shayk split in January after dating for five years. Credit: Reuters
The Real Madrid player, who split from model Irina Shayk after five years earlier this year, also revealed he has a "few" special someones in his life.
"And of the few specials, do they know they are competing?" Jonathan asked. "I need to figure out who is better," Ronaldo joked.
He added it was hard to meet people for a relationship as many just approached him for his fame, rather than him.
"I know 50% they approach just for interest, not just me, but all the people who are famous.
"But think I'm a confident guy, I'm tall, I have my own teeth, I have a nice body so I think the other 50% it's because they like me, yes."
Jonathan admitted he too struggles to understand Sir Alex Ferguson sometimes.
Jonathan admitted he too struggles to understand Sir Alex Ferguson sometimes. Credit: ITV/The Jonathan Ross Show
The forward, who has earned the coveted Ballon d'Or award three times and currently holds the title, speaks good English now.
When he first came to England to play for Manchester United at the age of 18 he said had to get a translator to understand Sir Alex Ferguson.
"In the beginning I had a translator, a Brazilian man, of course. It was not to understand all English people, basically just him. But I still don't understand him."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment