Tuesday 13 October 2015

Arsenal striker targeting New Year return

Danny Welbeck is targeting a return to action in the new year as his recovery from injury steps up.


The Arsenal and England forward has not featured this season having undergone knee surgery in September - just days after the transfer window closed.
"It's difficult to put an exact date on it, around the New Year.
After I had the operation, I was in a leg brace for about four weeks - which wasn't easy. I had to do a lot of machine work, about six hours a day.
Sleeping in a leg brace isn't good. At night it's not comfortable, it's the first time I've slept on my back in years.
It's good to finally be out of the brace now and walking. It feels like I'm getting that little bit closer to getting back out on the pitch.
– DANNY WELBECK SPEAKING TO SPORT 360

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment