Wednesday 14 October 2015

Chelsea keeper hoping for December return

Chelsea goalkeeper Thibaut Courtois hopes to be back in action from a knee injury by December, but the Blues are expected to be without defender Branislav Ivanovic when Barclays Premier League action resumes.


Belgium international Courtois needed surgery following damage to ligaments in his right knee suffered in training last month.
In terms of my knee, it is good. I am doing my rehabilitation and it is progressing fine.
I will be (now) starting the bulk of the work with my physio to come back as soon as possible.
Of course I still have to be careful not to go too quickly, but all being well, I should be back in December.
– THIBAUT COURTOIS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment