Wednesday 7 October 2015

Carlo Ancelotti rules out Chelsea return

Carlo Ancelotti expects Chelsea to keep faith in manager Jose Mourinho and has ruled out returning to work this season


Former Blues boss Ancelotti has seen the London side struggle in the early stages of their Premier League title defence.
Chelsea have won just two and lost four of their opening eight Premier League games and are 16th in the standings.
Speculation that Ancelotti could return to Stamford Bridge was defused by the Italian, who told Italian newspaper Corriere della Sera:
Mourinho will continue to do his job. I don't think Chelsea want a change. In any case my idea continues to be to remain away for a year."
After two years at Real, I was without energy. Real is very consuming. Had it been another time, I would have returned (to AC Milan).
After my cervical stenosis operation, I am enjoying my holidays. I am rediscovering the pleasures of being a normal person. You live better without pressure.
– CARLO ANCELOTTI

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment