Wednesday 18 November 2015

David Beckham crowned the 'sexiest man alive'

David Beckham has been declared 2015's 'Sexiest Man Alive' by a celebrity magazine.

The former England football captain, 40, was unveiled as the winner of the People magazine award live on Jimmy Kimmel's talk show.
I never feel that I'm an attractive, sexy person. I mean I like to wear nice clothes and nice suits and look and feel good, but I don't ever think of myself that way.
– DAVID BECKHAM
Victoria told People: "He's a really great dad, he's very kind, charitable and he inspires me every day."
Other winners of the prize include Harrison Ford, Chris Hemsworth, Tom Cruise, Bradley Cooper and Matt Damon.
George Clooney, Brad Pitt, Johnny Depp and Richard Gere have each won the award twice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment