Wednesday 18 November 2015

Ronaldo reportedly dating super-agent Jorge Mendes' daughter Marisa

Ronaldo revealed on Friday night that he has got "a few" women in his life, but was taking his time to decide who was right.Following the statement, Portuguese source Flash Vidas have linked the Real Madrid ace with the daughter of his agent.
Marisa is the eldest daughter of Mendes at 24 and she is believed to be inseparable from Ronaldo.
She recently accompanied him to the premiere of his recent film, Ronaldo, and is a regular in the stands at the Bernabeu when he is featuring for Los Blancos.


Ronaldo is very much the prized asset in Mendes' big-name stable of stars - and there could be another reason why his relationship with his agent is so close.The Portuguese mega-star bought Mendes a Greek island for his birthday last year and in his recent film described him as a father and a brother rolled into one.

Ronaldo has been on the lookout for love since his split from supermodel ex Irina Shayk back in January When asked by Ross if he had any current love interests, he said: “A few. I need to figure out who is better.”On finding the right woman for a relationship, he continued: “Well it’s not easy, of course not. 

To speak serious, it’s not easy.

"I know 50 per cent they approach just for interest, it’s normal, not just me but all the people who are famous they have these kinds of problems.
"But in another way, I think I’m a confident guy, I’m tall, I have [my] own teeth, I have a nice body so I think the other 50 per cent ”



Soccernet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment