Thursday 26 November 2015

Oshiomhole is one of the best performing Governors – Emir Sanusi

 
 Emir of Kano, Muham­mad Sanusi II, has described the performance of Governor Adams Oshiomhole of Edo State as commendable and satisfying.

The traditional ruler made this statement during a courtesy visit to the governor at the Government House, Benin city.He said, “I am happy to see that you are doing well.“I have been following some of your recent com­ments on the minimum wage, you have remained consistent with the ideals for which you are known.
I am here this time on the occasion of the honour done to me by President Muhammadu Buhari by ap­pointing me Chancellor of the University of Benin.“Your Excellency, for me, it is a matter of deep pride to be associated with this city and this state and this partic­ular university, and, I can as­sure you we will do our best to ensure we bring as much development as we can and to further strengthen the ex­cellent relationship between the people of Kano and the people of Edo.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment