Sunday 13 September 2015

Social Entrepreneur Gbenga Sesan is Featured on Al Jazeera’s

Gbenga Sesan My Nigeria sg_ajm009When I think about my Nigeria, I think of potential and I think of real life action. These are resonating words by socialentrepreneur,Gbenga Sesan. Under the umbrella of his social change organization – Paradigm Initiative of Nigeria, his action embodies the words that describe his thoughts on Nigeria.
Gbenga Sesan My Nigeria sg_ajm034Gbenga Sesan My Nigeriasg_ajm010Gbenga Sesan My Nigeria sg_ajm005
As part of the My Nigeria series on Al Jazeera, Gbenga Sesan takes the viewer into his life, with a special focus on work he’s doing – providing a life changing training session for people in the lower-income bracket.
20150205_133914 Gbenga Sesan My Nigeria

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment