Monday 7 September 2015

New Blues defender Papy Djilobodji wants to emulate Desaily


Chelsea’s new signing Papy Djilobodji has stated that he wants to emulate club legend Marcel Desaily.The Senegalese defender joined Chelsea fromNantes on transfer deadline day for around £4 million now is now keen to make a name for himself at Stamford bridge.

“He was a great role model,” Djilobodji told the club’s official website.
“I actually had the opportunity to meet him at Nantes when he came to training with my coach and he gave me some advice, telling me that now I had made it this far I had to keep working hard.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment