Monday 7 December 2015

Ex-Man United midfielder David Beckham prefers watching rugby to football now

Former England captain David Beckham says he now prefers watching rugby to football.

Beckham, 40, believes the atmosphere at Twickenham is better than at football grounds where he claims there is "nastiness".
David Beckham
Beckham doesn't like nastiness. Credit: PA
“I love watching it and I love the whole thing. I have enjoyed going to Twickenham more than I have enjoyed watching football,” Beckham told theRadio Times.
Asked why he preferred being at rugby games, Beckham said: “People sitting together with no nastiness.”
Romeo Beckham
Romeo, right, won't be a footballer. Credit: PA
Ex-Real Madrid midfielder Beckham also told the publication that he is pleased middle son Romeo, 13, has decided against pursuing a career in football.
“The other day Romeo turned round to me and said he didn’t want to play football any more. Part of me was devastated but part of me was relieved, too.
“He’s got other passions and I like that.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment