Saturday 12 December 2015

Mercy Johnson Births Third Child In USA

Leading Nollywood actress, Mercy Johnson-Okojie and her family have taken delivery of an early Christmas present, a third child.The child was birthed at the University of Maryland, St. Joseph Medical Center in Baltimore.

Mercy’s elated husband, Prince Odianosen took to social media to share the good news.
With my Hands Lifted up and my Mouth Filled with Praise with a Heart of THANKSGIVING will Worship you oh Lord. I Hurriedly left Nigeria to witness the birth of my Baby, I was airborne when the Baby arrived. I’m right in the hospital at University of Maryland (St.Joseph Medical Centre) Baltimore. My wife and baby doing very well. Its a sister for Purity.Help me give thanks to God in this month of THANKSGIVING. God bless you all.
Mercy-Johson-New-Born
Mercy-Johson-New-Born0
Mercy-Johson-New-Born1
Mercy-Johson-New-Born2

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment