Tuesday 22 September 2015

David Beckham Heartbroken Because Of Son

Beckham has stated that  he is heartbroken because his son is threatened and intimidated by David’s legacy. He no longer wants to play football or become a footballer because his father is actually a legend and it is hard to keep up with that!

“One of my boys turned around to me the other day and said, ‘Daddy, you know, I’m not sure I want to play football all the time…’ It broke my heart a little bit,” Beckham said.
He said that his son told him: “Every time that I step onto the field, I know people are saying, ‘This is David Beckham’s son’, and if I’m not as good as you, then it’s not good enough.”
“I said, ‘Okay, stop right there… You play because you want to play,’” Beckham said.
Also, with 4 million followers on Instagram, Beckham and Victoria’s eldest son Brooklyn was on the cover of Miss Vogue. They did insist that they are checking every post before he shares it for safety reasons!
“I was so proud,” Victoria Beckham said. “I mean imagine, my baby, on the cover of Vogue.”
brooklyn-beckham-miss-vogue-lead-600x450

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment