Tuesday 22 September 2015

Navas cried over failed Man United move

Real Madrid goalkeeper Keylor Navas has spoken about how he cried over his failed move to Manchester United.
The Costa Rican international looked set to move to Old Trafford as part of the deal to take David De Gea back to Spain, but it collapsed at the last minute.
Keylor Navas
Keylor Navas wasn't happy.
"I cried that night when I found out I was staying, it was a build-up of emotions. I didn't want to leave, Madrid is my home," Navas told Spanish radio station Cadena COPE.
He added: "I never wanted to leave Real Madrid. My agent told me to be alert to my phone. We had to go to Barajas, although I never actually got on a plane, I was in a waiting room.
"I thought that if God wanted me to leave Madrid, it would be for the best, but he didn't want me to and I'm still here."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment