Saturday 30 January 2016

Agoha dumps secular for inspirational music

Popular singer and model, John Agoha, has taken a walk from secular music. The ‘Chocomilo’ singer revealed exclusively to Showtime that he dropped secular music because he was told by several clerics that his true calling lies in gospel.

In his words, ‘I decided to change to gospel because I had a call from God. A lot of revelations came from men and women of God about it also. My family members were also on my neck on this issue because I started singing from church. However, my kind of music now is motivational, and not Gospel.’
He concluded, ‘I have a new song titled ‘Jehovah’ and I thank God that my song is getting bigger by the day.’

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment