Monday 25 January 2016

I make over N300,000 monthly begging – Drug suspect

A suspected drug addict arrested by the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command has disclosed that he made over N300,000 monthly from begging in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Kehinde Olatubosun, 56, from Ibadan, Oyo State, was on Saturday night arrested along with 18 other drug addicts at a joint in Ipodo, Ikeja.
A team of Rapid Response Squad Decoy Team had on Saturday night traced a stolen phone to the joint, leading to the arrest of a three-man gang mobile phone thieves, three hard drugpeddlers and 13 drug addicts.
A suspected drug addict arrested by the Rapid Response Squad of the Lagos State Police Command has disclosed that he made over N300,000 monthly from begging in Ikeja, Lagos State.
Kehinde Olatubosun, 56, from Ibadan, Oyo State, was on Saturday night arrested along with 18 other drug addicts at a joint in Ipodo, Ikeja.
A team of Rapid Response Squad Decoy Team had on Saturday night traced a stolen phone to the joint, leading to the arrest of a three-man gang mobile phone thieves, three hard drug peddlers and 13 drug addicts.
Before the deportation, I was working as Electrical Engineer in Bauhusa, Colon, Germany.
“I was in Germany for 12 years before I was deported.
I was caught in possession of drug in Germany, so they deported me.
“I have four children.
“Two are in Germany with my wife.
“One is in Texas, United States and another in Nigeria.
“Unfortunately, all the money I make from this begging goes into drugs.
“Day after day, I am always there, seven days a week.
“I make more money on Fridays, Saturdays and Sundays.
“I make more than N10,000 on weekends.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment