Thursday 28 January 2016

Louis van Gaal hits back at Man United quit rumours

Manchester United boss Louis van Gaal says he never offered to quit his job as manager at Old Trafford.

The Dutchman reportedly offered to resign after his side's latest loss to Southampton at home last weekend.
I think I don’t have mentioned that ever. You make your own stories. Then I have to answer. I am not doing that. It is awful and horrible but you can write.
It is the third time I am sacked and I am still sitting here. I am obliged to do that (attend press conferences). A lot of people ask in a disrespectful way. I have always faith.
When you lose it is worse. I predicted before Southampton. Now I cannot lose any more because then for the fourth time I have been sacked. Then it might be the truth.”

 – LOUIS VAN GA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment