Saturday 30 January 2016

Official:Miazga completes move to Chelsea from New York Red Bulls

Chelsea have completed the signing of defender Matt Miazga from New York Red Bulls.
The 20-year-old centre-back has signed a four-and-a-half-year contract following his move from Major League Soccer.

“I am very happy to sign for Chelsea, a world-famous club with a reputation for major success,” Miazga told Chelsea’s official website.


“I am delighted to be in the Premier League, the best league in the world, and can’t wait to meet my team-mates and get going. 

“I am still at the beginning of my career but I believe this is the place to develop and lear
n from some of the best players in the world.”

Miazga made his debut for the Red Bulls as an 18-year-old and has gone on to become a regular in the side. His form has also been rewarded by Jurgen Klinsmann who handed him his debut for the US national team back in November.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed in comments are those of the comment writers alone and does not reflect or represent the views of Ochuko Arhiakpore.
+2348176236720
Leave a comment